I have been nominated for my first blogger award! Thank you Cabbie Notes and Meg for nominating me for the versatile blogger award! I really appreciate it and I want thank you for sharing your travel adventures too! I love sharing my travel stories and hearing from fellow bloggers so I’m excited to be getting such great feedback
Here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Nominate 10-15 fellow bloggers (you’ll find my list at the end)
- Inform the bloggers of their nomination
- Share 7 random things about yourself
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award Pic on your blog post.
- I will always call Australia home, but one day, I want to live in another country for a few years!
- I used to be a really picky eater, until I met my husband who introduced me to many types of cuisines. Now I’m a total foodie and will try anything that looks delicious! I took a food journey through Melbourne, check it out here.
- I have an extensive shoe collection! I have so many shoes that when I clean up my wardrobe, I realize that I have shoes in there that I have never worn and forgotten that I had.
- I used to shy away from adventure, but now I’m the first one to take up the challenge. I’ve been scuba diving, zip lining, quad biking, mountain climbing, and abseiling just to name a few.
- I used to take holidays that required sunbathing by the beach, but now I ALSO like to take holidays where I get a cultural experience. Check out my Inca family experience here.
- I’m a book nerd, and will happily read a book from cover to cover in one sitting if I found it too interesting!
- I love the Spanish language. I used to take Spanish lessons which gave me conversational Spanish skills. I hope to use these skills in Spain some day!